Wednesday 25 December 2013

Summary of RUS104

                                             Summary of RUS104

           Four more days......four more time I will grow old one year. Yes, 2014 is coming soon. I hardly believe that how fast the time passes. Right now, I struggling to fight with the coming soon exam.This is stressful life. Four months in USM is something like yesterday you just reached here then suddenly "boom", today you have your final exam.
           Anyway, I did learn a lot of things from the studio RUS104. Besides the basic knowledge, I learn how to work in group to complete the assignment. This is first time of my life learn that how fun it is when you cooperate with the others as a team to complete the same mission. I have never do such things before. Together, we plan, we draw, we color, we stay overnight in studio, we build, we stress, we laugh, then we complete our assignment in very successful way. 
           Moreover, I did learn some criteria about the design concept from the others. Honestly, I don't know anything about the design and I really have no idea how to design. When I saw the others do the design things, I think  I got something from them.
           To conclude, I am happy to be a part of this big family. I will never forget those days we laugh and have fun together. My fellow friends, wish you all the best in the coming soon exam.
         


No comments:

Post a Comment